Diamond T969 Wrecker : 269 00
Diamond t chassis and cab. Ursprüngliche hauptbewaffnung war ein maschinengewehr browning m2 vom kaliber 12,7 mm (m2 browning machine gun.50), das in einem kleinen einmannturm installiert war. Die beiden prototypen des t28 waren die schwersten je in den vereinigten staaten gebauten panzerfahrzeuge. I am selling this out of my personal collection. Diamond t 969 wrecker for sale.
The diamond kits are 100% hard, injection plastic, sprue pictures will showed when available.
Brake system has been redone, new wiring harness with signals and lights, interior of … Diamond t 969 wrecker for sale. Die beiden prototypen des t28 waren die schwersten je in den vereinigten staaten gebauten panzerfahrzeuge. Model built by vojislav jereb. I wanted to keep the original patina. The diamond kits are 100% hard, injection plastic, sprue pictures will showed when available. Ursprüngliche hauptbewaffnung war ein maschinengewehr browning m2 vom kaliber 12,7 mm (m2 browning machine gun.50), das in einem kleinen einmannturm installiert war. Built model by mark deliduka. I am selling this out of my personal collection. I have done a restoration on the truck, without repainting it. Diamond t chassis and cab.
I wanted to keep the original patina. Diamond t chassis and cab. Brake system has been redone, new wiring harness with signals and lights, interior of … I am selling this out of my personal collection. The diamond kits are 100% hard, injection plastic, sprue pictures will showed when available.
I am selling this out of my personal collection.
Built model by mark deliduka. I have done a restoration on the truck, without repainting it. Ursprüngliche hauptbewaffnung war ein maschinengewehr browning m2 vom kaliber 12,7 mm (m2 browning machine gun.50), das in einem kleinen einmannturm installiert war. I am selling this out of my personal collection. Model built by vojislav jereb. Brake system has been redone, new wiring harness with signals and lights, interior of … Diamond t chassis and cab. The diamond kits are 100% hard, injection plastic, sprue pictures will showed when available. Diamond t 969 wrecker for sale. I wanted to keep the original patina. Die beiden prototypen des t28 waren die schwersten je in den vereinigten staaten gebauten panzerfahrzeuge.
I am selling this out of my personal collection. Die beiden prototypen des t28 waren die schwersten je in den vereinigten staaten gebauten panzerfahrzeuge. Model built by vojislav jereb. Diamond t 969 wrecker for sale. I wanted to keep the original patina.
Built model by mark deliduka.
Diamond t 969 wrecker for sale. Built model by mark deliduka. The diamond kits are 100% hard, injection plastic, sprue pictures will showed when available. I wanted to keep the original patina. I am selling this out of my personal collection. Diamond t chassis and cab. Ursprüngliche hauptbewaffnung war ein maschinengewehr browning m2 vom kaliber 12,7 mm (m2 browning machine gun.50), das in einem kleinen einmannturm installiert war. Brake system has been redone, new wiring harness with signals and lights, interior of … Die beiden prototypen des t28 waren die schwersten je in den vereinigten staaten gebauten panzerfahrzeuge. Model built by vojislav jereb. I have done a restoration on the truck, without repainting it.
Diamond T969 Wrecker : 269 00. Built model by mark deliduka. I wanted to keep the original patina. Ursprüngliche hauptbewaffnung war ein maschinengewehr browning m2 vom kaliber 12,7 mm (m2 browning machine gun.50), das in einem kleinen einmannturm installiert war. I have done a restoration on the truck, without repainting it. I am selling this out of my personal collection.
Komentar
Posting Komentar